Professional Security Systems provides quality business security solutions ranging from simple burglar alarms, to restricted access areas, to gated entry, all depending on the needs of your company and its assets. Protecting your business is a small way in which you can provide that extra level of security that can protect, just as well as deter.
- Alarm & Security Systems
- Using state of the art burglar alarms and other security features (motion sensors, night vision cameras, DVR systems, etc.) you can provide a safe working environment for your employees. These security solutions can be customized and installed in one working day and give you access to several features allowing you to monitor your business when you are not there, or record all activities for later viewing.
- Video Surveillance
- Video Surveillance systems can allow you to record all activities within your office or on company premises while you are away, broadcast them to live site via Smart Phone App for remote viewing, or have them monitored live by technicians trained to respond and alert emergency services when needed.
- Access Control
- Need certain areas of your office to limit which employees can enter them? We provide multiple access control systems that allow you to use keycards or passwords to gain entry to specific offices, or specific areas of your office. Prevent unauthorized entry to data storage rooms, safes, or even to the bosses office.
- Fire – Life Safety – Environmental
- Environmental hazards are usually overlooked aspects of running a business, whether its a small mom-and-pop operation or a multi-million dollar national corporation. Events such as floods, gas leaks, etc, can cause thousands in property damage, and are capable of producing human casualties as well. By monitoring and being alerted to the dangers of these natural hazards, you can prevent loss of life, as well as loss of property.
- We also offer telephone system installation, allowing you to communicate with every phone in your office, while still being able to reach outside lines. These phones can be linked in specific locations allowing for conference calls to be taken and for multiple employees to be present building communication between the members of your business team.
- Gated Entry Systems
- Protect your business and your employees by restricting access to your company property with a secure gated entry system. By having a professionally installed security gate added to a current fenced in office, you will know your visitors, before they have chance to get to your office door, allowing you to screen who enters and who does not.
- Conference Rooms
- Any business can benefit from having access to a wired conference room, these allow for meetings within the company to be scheduled in specific place allowing for multiple telephone lines, internet connection, network connected printers/copiers/scanners, as well as projectors and screens allowing employees to create thorough reports and outlines viewable by your company as a whole.
- Structured Wiring
- We also provide complete structured telephone, network, cable TV, and audio wiring. Structured wiring helps to prevent data collision, overheating, signal decay, etc. and gives your companies audio/video systems that neat professional look, which helps in gaining the trust of your customers.